May 2018 and beyond2018-05-29
Hey all, just a quick note on whats going on in my life right now. I'm leaving my current position at Geeny/Telefónica Next, and focusing on a personal project around Continuous Integration for Firmware and Hardware development for (at least) the next few months. This would help developers implement Hardware in the Loop testing as described by a previous blog post of mine.
Oh, and hopefully I'll find some time to relax for a couple weeks.
I'll be sharing more about my project in the near future (when I have something more functional to share!). If this sounds like something interesting for you or your company, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
There are also a few other technical interests I have, and would be excited to work in again. These include (in no particular order):
- Working in a Safety Critical industry, particularly Aviation or Aeronautics
- Developing Embedded Linux systems, particularly in Rust
- Developing Bare Metal/RTOS systems, particularly in Rust
- Some combination of the above items
I also am open to a limited amount of part-time consulting. If you need help with any of the following, please also get in touch:
- Systems design and engineering
- Working with Rust (for embedded or non-embedded projects)
- Developing or Testing embedded systems
When in doubt, shoot me an email! I would love to hear from you. I can't wait to share the cool stuff I am working on.